Inspired Anti-Inflammatory Eating (4 hours TOTAL– 3 hours instruction, 30 minutes set-up, 30 minutes clean-up)
Banish inflammation with delicious food!
Inflammation is an epidemic. For some of us, the discomfort is fleeting while for others the pain is constant and chronic. Aches and pains, obesity, allergies, autoimmune conditions, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, skin diseases, respiratory issues and more all involve inflammation.
Imagine if your aches, pains and discomfort could be prevented, reduced or even healed simply by adding some key healthful foods?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover the important role food plays in inflammatory conditions and what to eat in order to support your health, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are anti-inflammatory, gluten-free, dairy-free and utterly delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Knowledge of how inflammation affects your body and what you can do about it.
- An understanding of the best anti-inflammatory foods to eat and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty anti-inflammatory recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to reduce inflammation for yourself, your family and friends.
An anti-inflammatory diet is effortless when you have the best foods, recipes, and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to decrease inflammation by having a blast in your kitchen!