Easy, customizable recipes the whole family will love!
Many families struggle with finding the time to spend with one another in a fulfilling and meaningful way, especially as kids get older. But everyone’s got to eat, right? Eating as a family is a wonderful way to spend quality time together, and getting kids involved in the process helps make mealtimes much more enjoyable.
Imagine if you could make nutritious and easy family meals that everyone will love – without complaints, struggles or spending hours in the kitchen?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to make a variety of kid-approved, family-friendly recipes, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and DELICIOUS!
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Tips for cooking together as a family.
- Strategies for handling picky eating.
- Meal prepping and batch-cooking ideas.
- 6 tasty and healthy recipes, from snacks to main meals to dessert, with customizable options to give family members more choice and control.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook healthy meals the entire family will enjoy eating.
Family meals are easier and more delicious when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
Let me help you learn how to cook tasty meals that will be a hit with the entire family!
Contact Erin to schedule! (Due to licensing restrictions, this class is only offered in-person.)